Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So, I'm back...

"Oh baby, all I need is one more chance…(to show you that I love you)…Won't you please let me back in your heart…"

     Well, I'm back folks, if you'll have me that is.  These past couple of months have been filled with long days, a long commute and the adjustments that come with a new job, and while I apologize I couldn't write for you, I really needed any and all nightly downtime I had to recuperate.  Now, don't get me wrong here, the job is going great; but with a commute of 20 to 60 minutes EACH way, plus a 9+ hour day in the middle, I hope you can forgive me for my selfish hours spent sleeping or being absent-minded on the couch.
     And the job that has taken so much of my energy is HD Buttercup.  See, its a new store; new as in a new location.  Many of you may be familiar with the flagship store down in LA...well they've expanded and I am the Operations Manager at their San Francisco location.  Yep, I said it before--I landed myself a pretty sweet job.  Tiring, but sweet.
     Now, since this is my first post in a long time, I think I'm going to KISS.  I don't want to overwhelm myself here, because if I do, who knows when I'll be back.  Just wanted to say "hello"…
     So goodnight, have a wonderful day tomorrow, and here is the website for my new gig: www.hdbuttercup.com

Mom & I at the entrance of HD Buttercup, SF

     Enjoy the stimulation of your senses, but remember to stay true to your mom and pop store (and in this case, my mom and pop's store) at www.nantuckethomeinc.com

An oldie, but a goodie…I miss that brick wall at our "old" location!  Such a pretty pic...

     And while you are perusing the great World Wide Web, take a look at Nantucket Home's new blog, www.curatorsoflifestyle.com/blog/


     Sadly I cannot say that I have had anything to do with it's creativity, or its posts for that matter, but I'm pretty proud of what they're doing over there…

     Ok, goodnight again!  Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment