Thursday, October 14, 2010

Don't knock it til you've tried it...

"So I creep, yeah, Just keep it on the down low, Said nobody is supposed to know…"
  
     I'm cheating on Mike.  There I said it.  Now, before anyone freaks out, let me explain.
     I watch Modern Family without him.
     And truthfully, he knows.  I've told him and there's nothing he can do about it.  A few days/nights out of the week I see him for sometimes only 30 minutes.  What is a person supposed to do?  Really?!  Wait to watch the show together?
     No, no one can convince me to stop.  Every Thursday I'm back at it, searching the ABC site for the newest episode.  But where is the harm, really?  I get my laughs, I don't disclose the jokes or storyline early to Mike, then we watch it together when he has time.  I get my kicks--he gets them later.
     And if you haven't watched it, please don't judge.  Watch a hilarious clip here, then come talk to me about not "cheating" on Mike.
     Phew, it feels so good to get that off my shoulders.  :)




     And since I am doing a "silly" post, here is the infamous photo of the "stalkers" and John Corbett.  Seriously, I can't believe I am posting this as I really look like a scary stalker.  Maybe I'll do some editing.  Let me rephrase, maybe Mike will do some editing because I am photo-editing challenged.  Until then, get your laughs at creepy Robin.



Now, take my advice and go to ABC.com and watch some funny stuff.  Laugh out loud and don't feel guilty.  I said so, Bird

2 comments:

  1. 2 things...

    1. You should never feel guilty about doing stuff without your husband...take it from me :)

    2. Aidan is such a MAAANNNNNNNNN! So hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't figure out who John Corbett was til I scrolled down and saw a recognizable shot. BUT I still can't remember what he was in/on - BUT this is your cousin who's star challenged (or not star gazed?) Looks like you guys had fun and Modern Family is awesome - try out Bored to Death on HBO (on right now - OMG - so funny!!) - XOXO

    ReplyDelete